• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    DOOM My Snapmap that is based off Doom Eternal's hell is now complete. The dash system, flamethrower, monkey bars, and climbable walls have been implemented. The code is R4EZHEP2. Enjoy!

    DOOM My Snapmap that is based off Doom Eternal's hell is now complete. The dash system, flamethrower, monkey bars, and climbable walls have been implemented. The code is R4EZHEP2. Enjoy!


    My Snapmap that is based off Doom Eternal's hell is now complete. The dash system, flamethrower, monkey bars, and climbable walls have been implemented. The code is R4EZHEP2. Enjoy!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:29 PM PST

    Baby faced guy

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Finished my first doom play through and made this

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I attempted to draw some pinky demon concept art

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Im pretty proud of this creation! Someone make this happen!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Just done my custom Doomguy action figure

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    This really put in perspective for me just how insanely fast Prowlers are from an outsider's view

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:14 PM PST

    NUTS.WAD art I made

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Hard choice...�� Witch song should I play to go along while slaying demons?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    DOOM Slayer is not the betrayer ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    DOOM Slayer is not the betrayer ?

    Since Hugo Martin basically confirmed that the doom slayer is not the betrayer and we will meet the betrayer in Eternal, then who is the betrayer ?i thought that the slayer was actually the betrayer, then who betrayed the night sentinels ?, and would that mean that the slayer is actually doom guy from the old games ?
    i'm so confused right now :D

    " Hugo confirmed this to RipNtear Gaming, he shared this in a youtube post "

    https://preview.redd.it/0phcavpoaf941.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a2c3c816f35b8313dd82ee4a5e7f091d0bd0a993

    submitted by /u/ProMidoz
    [link] [comments]

    What if we brought back berserker type drugs, and give em to soldiers with really beefy armor to fight in war? We could have weaker irl DoomGuys

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:07 PM PST

    DOOM 3 figures! Hellknight Pinky and Arch-vile

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:26 PM PST

    The Doom slayer by me

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Here is a Reaper Cyberdemonish thing I drew when I was bored at class, not the best but Im still proud of it.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    More of the "doom bot" Moc

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Changed my mind about DOOM 2016's glory kills

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I'm not sure if I'm a fan of them. I loved them when the game first came out, but now, a few years of gaming experience later and having seen the demo's off Doom eternal, I think I no longer do.

    The thing is, a lot of glory kills aren't nearly interesting enough to be worth interupting the flow of the gameplay and risking being disoriented. A lot of them look slow and weak, are too similar too other glory kills, or just aren't gory and satisfying enough. I mean there's a few kills that are literally just "punch a guy in the face kinda hard (without gore)" and some demons have some really shitty variety when it comes to their kills.

    Revenents and imps have so many glory kills that glory killing them stays fresher and satisfying a lot longer than glory killing a Cacodemon or Baron of Hell. Cause both of these seem to have only 1 glory kill, which are destroy eye and rip of horn and smash head. No matter the angle. Killing Barons and Cacodemons the old fashioned way is actually more satisfying than doing a glory kill specifically designed to be an extra satisfying way to defeat an enemy.

    Luckily the glory kills in Eternal seem to be looking much cooler, gory, funny and more satisfying than they did in '16, I hope that's enough to make me like them again.

    EDIT: To clarify, I don't hate them, and I don't think they are a deal breaker or something. I don't mind them that much, and sometimes they can be fun and satisfying. But I think the game does not need them and would be just as good and flow a little better without them.

    Maybe the Eternal footage isn't helping for me. I'm starting to feel like DOOM 2016 is lamer DOOM Eternal. Which sounds like I'm bashing DOOM 2016 but it's purely a complement towards what I'm expecting of Eternal.

    submitted by /u/Despacito2AMA
    [link] [comments]

    I made my first edit a doom edit, hope yall like it

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Doom SIGIL - E5M4 - Riot Squadron (cover)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Does it doom tho?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:06 AM PST

    I have the Ultimate Doom Trilogy Collectors Edition disc and I downloaded the games from the disc (ultimate doom, doom II, final doom) and was greeted by this message. I tried redownloading as it said but the same message kept showing up, nothing changed. What do I do?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:47 AM PST

    Can’t exit automap view in Ultimate Doom (Steam and LZDoom)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I assigned automap to the "f" key. When tapping F, the view appears. When I tap F again it does not go away, so I am stuck in this view. Am I missing something? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am new to DOOM. First time player.

    submitted by /u/gr_drummer
    [link] [comments]

    Best Classic DOOM Mods?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:13 AM PST

    Title, basically. What is your favourite Classic DOOM Mod (not WADS, but if there are WADS designed to go with a mod, list them along with the mod).

    I'm aware of Brutal DOOM and Project Brutality.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Gamerboy11116
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment