• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    DOOM Doomguy and Guts having a blast in hell

    DOOM Doomguy and Guts having a blast in hell


    Doomguy and Guts having a blast in hell

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Well, I did a cacodemon drawing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:33 PM PST

    Who's down for some Gibs™?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:17 PM PST

    The doomslayer has needed headpats. After Daisy he wasn't himself.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:18 AM PST

    My Doom Eternal fan art

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:58 PM PST

    In hype for eternal I pumped out a trash meme for your enjoyment

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Soon 3 revenants were something else

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Cacodemon in da house!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Not as good as some of the other art on this sub but I felt good about it

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Found this one going through my childhood drawings. I only got to play DOOM this summer, but I remember drooling all over the original poster art and the tiny screengrabs I saw in a gaming magazine when I was a kid. Getting to play the game after all these years felt amazing.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Here's a Doom Guy painting that was made with fake blood!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:26 PM PST

    I was trying to find a particular image in my drawing program files, and instead I found an old shitpost I made

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Made a few improvements!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Is the art for the Doom Marine (Slayer) getting to busy?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Is the art for the Doom Marine (Slayer) getting to busy?

    Is it me, or is the Doom Marine's character model/design getting to busy, just o much crap so to speak. I actually like the 2016 Doom slayer model, the detail on the armor is nice and it feels like Doom. I'm an older game Doom fan at this point, at 39 years old. I like the 2016 doom model even better than the original one, short sleeves and pajama thin clothing that has been ripped apart was a nice touch but the metal full body armor is much better in my opinion.

    But, the next version of him for Doom Eternal bothers me some, with the predator style shoulder canon, the gauntlet blade on his left hand and what I can only describe as strange rivet's sticking out of it just makes it feel less like Doom, and more like someone trying to hard to make a guy that was already a bad ass, even more bad ass...</sarcasm on>Because you know.....rivets are totally bad ass </sarcasm off>

    Maybe I'm alone, maybe note...But I'm a huge doom fan, and I'm not a huge fan of what I'm seeing. It don't look bad, it just don't look Doom.

    Doom Marine - Doom 3 Marine -Doom Slayer 2016 - Doom Slayer Eternal (left to right)

    submitted by /u/Glintor
    [link] [comments]

    E1m1

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    A little project I made

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:09 PM PST

    About delta touch

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:23 PM PST

    I'm trying to get music to work,i can play without But it's like way better with that Midi Classic Doom music,i tried everything Like watching tutorials or asking in youtube But still it doesn't work,even with The audiopack folder in The delta folder,i would appreciate the person who can help me.

    PD:I use The ES File Explorator.

    submitted by /u/Metalblue1991
    [link] [comments]

    What if there was a "The Art of Classic Doom" book?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I know there's art books for both 2016 and 3, but i wonder how one for classic Doom could be like.

    • Maybe the unused sprites and behind-the-scenes images of textures and sprites being made (Like the ones Romero himself released).

    • Some sketches and drawings, like the ones from Adrian Carmack, such as art that would later show up in the game or concept art.

    • Maybe even Sigil related art.

    • Maybe complete sprite/texture rips (Some probably easily taken from Spriters Resource).

    • Images of the models and real life assets used.

    • Interviews, stories, trivia and some other info.

    • Besides Doom 1 and 2, there could be Final Doom and 64 content as well.

    • Maybe even stuff about the level layouts, game design, engine's code or the story.

    • Probably some stuff related to the Doom bible and most alpha/beta versions like the score pick ups (They'll probably look up The Cutting Room Floor on this).

    • Impossible but maybe even something about the RPG phone games.

    submitted by /u/phobos876
    [link] [comments]

    Doom Cyberdemon - my work

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    How do I restore a corrupted save?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    Title. I have a save that I did back up after activating dev mode out of curiosity and now it says the save is damaged. It's the first one I made after buying 2016 on PC (I originally beat it on my father's PS4 the year it came out).

    In case you're wondering, I have both the BASE folder and the SAVEGAME.USER folder. I hope that's good enough; I'm at the level where I fight the Cyberdemon.

    submitted by /u/TitanBrass
    [link] [comments]

    The ultimate doom won't start

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    The ultimate doom won't start since today,does someone know why or how i can fix it?

    submitted by /u/Mastur4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment