• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    DOOM I don’t know who the artist is but this is beautiful....

    DOOM I don’t know who the artist is but this is beautiful....


    I don’t know who the artist is but this is beautiful....

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:27 PM PST

    Doomguy and Heavy Weapon Dude in Lego

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    The green menace from earth

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    My cinematic style Cyberbaron headhunter poster for the DOOM december fan art submissions.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:34 PM PST

    It’s important to stay festive

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    My DOOM Art for the Slayers Club

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    Redundant question but:

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:44 PM PST

    WHO'S PUMPED TO RAZE HELL IN ETERNAL?!?!

    submitted by /u/tykylo
    [link] [comments]

    Doom and his minigun. Ye.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    I made a halo and doom Mobile wallpaper

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Ultimate weapon

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:33 AM PST

    Slayers visor will still be translucent.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:56 PM PST

    so sad

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    Last month my girlfriend gave me a DOOM mousemat for birthday. Now, she got me a DOOM Eternal Doom Slayer figure for Christmas. Also, we've moved together.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 11:33 AM PST

    Jurassic Doot - Submission for December (Slayers Club)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:45 AM PST

    When you realise you won't be playing DOOM Eternal this Christmas...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:14 PM PST

    Hey I drew Doom guy with his chainsaw. Ye

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    So i just found out you can see the cyberdemon through the glass near the beginning of lazarus labs.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Really early on there's an a spot with some opaque glass, it's actually set around a small hallway where the cyberdemon was frozen. Apparently after that one guy sacrificed himself to have the cyberdemon locked away it got put back in a stasis tank, either it did it on its own or it was just put in there. Regardless you can see it through the glass just leaving that tank, and if you go to the area where the area map can be found you'll see that it leads directly into its holding cell.

    I thought it was a nice touch.

    submitted by /u/TBAAAGamer1
    [link] [comments]

    New to DOOM, and let me just say holy Christ this game is awesome

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    I downloaded it like 2 months ago with the game pass but only just started playing it. This is the most metal game I've ever played, I can't get enough of it

    submitted by /u/1000WaysToCringe
    [link] [comments]

    The perfect retweet number...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 10:00 PM PST

    I did it...again

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Soooooooo...a few months ago i beat Doom 2016 on Ultra-Nightmare for the first time...but one day my power cut off while i was playing games...and my Ultra-Nightmare data got corrupted and i had to dellet it...1 week ago i decided to try again, amd today...i finally did it...again...but i must say...had some close calls...for example at the Argent Tower...i had to survive for like 30 seconds with 13HP...the Tram Station at VEGAs Central Proccesing...i don't even want to talk about that...but where i really risked...it was in Titans Realm...where i glory killed a Mancubi...and because of that...i got teleported inside the wall...thats where i thought that i was gonna give up...but i decided to try and close the game without exiting in the menu...and my luck showed off...i was able to continue from the last checkpoint...i must say, i'm feeling exhausted...but i cannot wait to see how hard Ultra-Nightmare in Doom Eternal will be...only 93 days left to go boys...we're slowly getting there

    submitted by /u/CrispyHoovy
    [link] [comments]

    My first doom game!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    A story of RAGE worthy of the Doom Slayer (venting)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:42 PM PST

    Ok, so, I was extremely fortunate earlier this year and I managed to lock in a preorder for Doom Eternal Collector's Edition through Walmart.com. I was super psyched because it was literally the last one in stock and it was the only one I'd found anywhere. You can probably guess what just happened.

    Yeah, I just got an email from Wal-Mart saying that my order had been canceled. Now, at first, I wasn't super worried, because I figured they'd just canceled one or both of the credit card charges they'd hit me with, having billed me not once but twice the week of the original release date. But, no: they actually canceled my order. So, of course I immediately pulled up a chat with customer service to find out what the hell happened and what they could do, and they told me that "sometimes when the system updates things change, so stock numbers may have been adjusted." When I pointed out that the stock numbers shouldn't have changed because there was no stock, and that I definitely did not cancel the order myself, I got told that the game's preorders were full, my order was gone, there's nothing they could do about it, they "understand my frustration and know that no customer wants that kind of a shopping experience, and that they hoped I'd check their store regularly to see when it gets restocked," adding that "they hoped I'd accept their apologies."

    First of all, Wal-Mart no longer even has a page for the Collector's Edition, so that rules out that "check back later" bullshit. Second, what kind of stupid, fucked pre-ordering system cancels orders if the release date changes? I mean, what the actual fuck? Gah. Has this happened to anyone else? This was a terrible not-quite-Christmas present. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get my hands on the Doom: Eternal CE now; it's out of stock everywhere and the CE was at the top of my budget anyway - there's no way I can afford the gray market prices. I'm just...I feel kind of defeated, I'll admit.

    submitted by /u/LordNidd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment