• Breaking News

    Monday, November 4, 2019

    DOOM "Humane"

    DOOM "Humane"


    "Humane"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Can't stop, won't stop

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Doomguy vibing with other slayers

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:58 AM PST

    First Post here! Just received my Doom Slayer and I had to do this.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:43 PM PST

    GameStop was giving away Doom Eternal stickers because of the Delay, so I put them on my laptop

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    So people have been getting doom eternal stickers from gamestop and I'm wondering if this is for pre orders and if so is it for all game stop locations

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:32 PM PST

    Is DOOM 2016 actually as good as people say it is?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    I've always wanted to play DOOM, but I don't have enough money for DOOM and my parents won't let me get it, so is it actually as good as people say it is?

    submitted by /u/Hashmit_Singh
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry, if anybody did this before!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    How do I start with modding doom/doom 2?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:23 PM PST

    So i wanna get into modding doom/doom 2 but dont know how to start or where to start

    submitted by /u/StupidInternetShit
    [link] [comments]

    “I am inev...” BANG!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:10 AM PST

    Doom Slayer rips and tears copyright

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    A little confused, coming to this just leads me to a wall.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:39 PM PST

    Doom 2016, Game Crashes and Freezes Before Even Entering the Main Menu

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:02 PM PST

    This happened recently.

    submitted by /u/MungDungLung
    [link] [comments]

    Doom Eternal OST Soundtrack taken from Doom Eternal Gameplay & Trailers

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:00 AM PST

    something minor

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 11:58 PM PST

    One of the most underrated demon species: Watchers

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:22 PM PST

    Doom 2 RPG has this class of demons that look like skeleton ghost wearing robes (Which is more noticeable in a trailer since in the final game, it looks different).

    And there's three types: Brier, Watcher and Sentinel.

    I couldn't find much about how they play, sadly.

    https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Doom_II_RPG#Watcher_class

    Their designs kind of remind me of Heretic/Hexen as if they stroke a resemblance to D'Sparil, his disciples, the dark bishops and the Reivers (A character and two enemy types wearing hooded robes and the last one being a floating skeleton spirit with no lower half).

    Eternal and even 2016 revealed there being characters wearing robes, making me wonder if there could be an enemy type being a former human (As in, giving up humanity) that are satanic cultists who become skeletal looking spirits with robes, capable of using spells.

    We did have UAC taking part in demon creation, so...

    Edit: Also, i remember seeing screenshots of the new Doom movie, where some creature kinda looked like a Watcher.

    submitted by /u/phobos876
    [link] [comments]

    Just played doom MP for the first time. Its a fatal mistake to not include it in Eternal.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    Being an arena shooter for almost a decade and a half now, I have not played Doom 2016 since I've read about multiplayer being mediocre. So today I have purchased Doom to have something to play when I don't want to play my main games and I jumped to the multiplayer. I was shocked on how good it is and I have also been shocked about some similar problems that it has with Destiny 2.

    I had no expectations when I decided to try the multiplayer of Doom 2016 first, but I have not been able to put it down, even though I lose matches a lot due to being matched up with level 50 players. The gameplay is really solid. I have no idea why people hate it so much, but it's undeserved.

    Firstly, the problems of Doom as I see them: OP Demon orb pickups (Heavy ammo in Destiny 2). Clunky movement that feels like it jails you. Really hard to outplay more than 1 opponent resulting in zerging. These are the only problems that I see with Doom but they are rather severe. The loadout system is not that bad in my opinion, it allows 2 main weapons for easy switches, an equipment slot. It's a more casual quake but I find it more fun than quake champions to be honest.

    Having played Unreal Tournament 2k4 religiously and massive dissapointed by Quake champions, Doom feels good for some reason. It's a simple and action packed MP that needs more meat with its gameplay mechanics in my opinion and you will have people playing it a lot.

    My suggestions: Make the movement faster, allow jumping choices between double jump high, or strafe or slow hover to ground. Make the climbing animation more seamless. Remove the demons, we do not need that. Allow wall side jumps, Keep the rune system.

    A big yes to character visual customization. I would be amazed to see what Doom eternal's updated graphics can bring to the table.

    With the absence of decent arena shooter nowdays as multiplayer only titles, Doom Eternal has a big chance with a deathmatch/TDM/Elimination/CTF portion of the game. Most people will buy it for the single player, yes, but the chance is still here. The current 2v1 mode does not really seem interesting in my opinion and it lacks adrenaline. Please reconsider ID.

    submitted by /u/XIII_FSE
    [link] [comments]

    If I preorder digital Doom Eternal from Xbox store, can I play Doom 64 now?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:43 PM PST

    ...or do I need to wait until Doom Eternal releases? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CyrusStarkiller
    [link] [comments]

    Game is stuck on loading profile

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:39 PM PST

    (title)

    submitted by /u/anchoRee
    [link] [comments]

    An update to my previous post, added DOOM 64, DOOM VFR, and Final DOOM. Phone wallpaper: [1440 x 2960]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 01:07 AM PDT

    I just made this draw with things that you think they are from a person's mind.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Doom Eternal pre-order

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    So I pre ordered Doom Eternal a few months ago on my xbox one a few months ago and now when I go to the games and apps section and click on the game it says I no longer own the pre order. I am asking if this has happened to anyone else and if so what did you do to fix the problem?

    submitted by /u/TheATAQKing
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment