• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 2, 2019

    DOOM DOOM Marathon in Support of Toronto SickKids starting in 30 minutes!

    DOOM DOOM Marathon in Support of Toronto SickKids starting in 30 minutes!


    DOOM Marathon in Support of Toronto SickKids starting in 30 minutes!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:29 AM PDT

    I strongly believe that every child deserves a chance at a Happy, Healthy life.

    Every child deserves to smile and to feel taken care of, and every child deserves not to have to worry about clinical tests, hospital visits or failing health.

    That is why I am taking part in Extra-Life, a donation based charity event whereby I will be live-steaming the only marketable skill that I actually have... Getting my ass kicked, and my name taken!

    We will be playing through all major DOOM titles across the day as we try to beat all 4 games while raising money for SickKids Hospital Toronto.

    Our united Goal is $1,000 USD.

    The agenda will be as follows:

    Ultimate DOOM Episodes 1-3 - Ultra-Violence Difficulty

    DOOM II - Hurt Me Plenty Difficulty

    DOOM 3 - Marine Difficulty

    DOOM 2016 - Ultra-Violence Difficulty

    I'll be answering questions, sharing some extremely caffeinated insights into the series, as well as some speculation into the lore found within the upcoming DOOM Eternal.

    The stream starts in 30 minutes, so come hang out as we smash pumpkins into small piles of putrid debris and donate to an incredible cause!!

    "Rip N' Tear" >:)

    Link & Donations: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=372108&fbclid=IwAR08AklD4hBs7VfS77giyqVL_Xto-dxVREnzlUDQKzCuLSOldIwLdNiIfcQ

    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/one_man_matrix

    UPDATE: Just past the 8 hour mark, halfway through DOOM 3... Still Ripping' Strong! :)

    UPDATE 2: It looks like the Extra Life Donation site is being DDoS'd by some a%$-h*@# hackers, so if you have been trying to make a Donation just hang tight and it should come back up.

    Meanwhile, more Caffeine for me... Who remembers DOOM 3 being so long?? :D

    UPDATE 3: 11 Hours of straight DOOMing so far, with D3 nearing completion and DOOM 2016 up next.

    UPDATE 4: DOOM 3 Completed on the 12 Hour mark! Next up, DOOM 2016!

    UPDATE 5: Officially just passed my 15th hour of non-stop DOOM. I would say I am about halfway through DOOM 2016, and in need of a shower thumbs up

    UPDATE 6: 17 Hours, $630 USD Donated and I am finally coming up on the Spider-Mastermind of DOOM 2016. I need a bed!

    FINAL UPDATE: And that's a wrap! So I did not finish DOOM 2016.

    It pained me to do it when I was so close to the end, but I bowed out at VEGA Core, after obtaining the Crucible... After 18 Hours straight of DOOM 1, 2, 3 and DOOM 2016 I had to call it a night, I was far too tired to play well enough to keep going and frustration was starting to set in at my many, many deaths, the last thing I want is to end up hating my favorite game!

    I want to thank everyone who came along to watch, say hi! And especially to those who were generous enough to donate to the Toronto Sick Kids hospital, your generosity will make a huge difference to these children's lives, thank you so much!! :)

    Here are some stats!

    Started at 6am

    DOOM Eps 1-3 completed at 8:15am

    DOOM 2 completed at 11:26am

    DOOM 3 completed at 6pm

    DOOM 2016 DNF - Made it to Vega CORE at Mignight.

    Donations received: $630 USD

    Thank you all and thanks again to the Mods for the Sticky for the day!! :)

    submitted by /u/Dano_44
    [link] [comments]

    Printed this guy for photo ops at our Doom Themed Halloween Party tonight!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    Doom Time

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    doom man

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    Doom guy found a "Revenant"?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    So the new lithograph for the slayers club is apparently called 'Makyrland". Any thoughts?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    Here are all the hand-held weapons and their mods we know so far:

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    My attempt at building the mastermind in MC

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PDT

    Demon fanart

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    Thought this sub might like this DOOM phone wallpaper I made. [1440 x 2960]

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    So hard to take a photo of my lower arm!!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PDT

    Possessed Soldier from FFG's DOOM tabletop game

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    Demonbag Darrell

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    Just imagine what the Slayer could do with a Lancer...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Can you survive the end of e1m8, and if you do, what happens?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    Ive tried using god mode, you still take damage on the ambush. Can you survive and how? What happens? Thanks, reddit.

    submitted by /u/TheBraveZombies
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me? Or did ID software miss an amazing opportunity for multi glory kills.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm not saying the glory kills we have are lacklustre, but wouldn't it be cool to take a hell razer's arm and use it to fry a cacodemon.

    submitted by /u/Arachnid16
    [link] [comments]

    Doom 2016 Heavy Assault Rifle Crosshair is Barely Visible

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PDT

    The Default crosshair of the HAR in Doom 2016 is so transparent its practicality invisible. I could use the simple crosshairs but the shotgun's grenade launcher doesnt have an indicator for its cooldown. Also for some stupid reason the plasma rifle's simple crosshair is different from the rest and scales differently. Whats odd is that the HAR crosshair is just fine in multiplayer and Snapmap.

    submitted by /u/MungDungLung
    [link] [comments]

    Doom eternal deluxe edition refunded. Help.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PDT

    I bought the doom eternal deluxe edition on Xbox, and just came back today to see that it had been refunded. I don't know if I got my money back, and I think it may have refunded because of the addition of the doom 64 pass, and battle mode as a superset download. I don't know why this happened. Is this supposed to happen, and how do I know if I got my money back? If I try and buy it again will it cost me another 90$?

    submitted by /u/HippoRider6400
    [link] [comments]

    Question: what is your favourite song from Doom 1 Soundtrack?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PDT

    Title. Mine is E2M1, 'I Sawed The Demons'.

    submitted by /u/Gamerboy11116
    [link] [comments]

    Doom - Eviternity MAP01: "Inauguration" UV Max Speedrun in 1:26

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 11:43 PM PDT

    Collectables.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    I want to play doom 2016 again it's been too long... but I dont want to go through finding all the collectables again. If I remember I dont really have to find anything if I dont want to correct? I know you can find weapons earlier and everything. But am I forgetting something that increases firepower or stats? Other than the little upgrade bots. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jimstyx586
    [link] [comments]

    Urbanics - Slave Division (BFG Division Gachi remix)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment