• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    DOOM Doom games portrayed by Spongebob

    DOOM Doom games portrayed by Spongebob


    Doom games portrayed by Spongebob

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 08:17 AM PST

    [Heavy metal intensifies]

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:47 PM PST

    Trying to explain the greatness that doom is to someone who’s never played it

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:06 PM PST

    WOO. Got my pink boi.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    “Your affinity for guns is apparent”

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:02 AM PST

    *Chaingunner Sounds*

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:04 PM PST

    Slayer's Doom Of Running Blood

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Dynamic Duo

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:29 PM PST

    Drew this for Inktober last month and figured I’d share!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Doom 2016 is currently on sale on steam

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    Just wanted to let you know

    submitted by /u/yeeterman69420AAA
    [link] [comments]

    Since the Doom franchise is on sale on steam, what should I get as a totally new player?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    I have never played any Doom games, but right now on steam, the whole franchise is on sale and I want to try it out. I was wondering, being a completely new player, should I get Doom 2016 or the whole classic collection. Both are about the same price at 7 USD. So should I get the new 2016 version or Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom all together? I obviously have no nostalgia or anything about the series, but I have played a good amount of FPS games in general. Which one should I go for? Or should I get both?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ericzw
    [link] [comments]

    This DOOM Challenge Took 23 YEARS To Complete! - Karl Jobst

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:30 AM PST

    This happens a lot more then you'd expect it to. btw heres the fan game (not by me): https://web.roblox.com/games/273735085/RooM-V2-000-Alpha-Still-finishing-maps

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PST

    BATTLEMODE Multiplayer Overview

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:27 PM PST

    Homemade DOOM 2016 (poster comparison)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:38 AM PST

    Punching lost souls

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:36 PM PST

    I just found out that you can punch the lost souls away when they're charging at you

    submitted by /u/Beeniemcg
    [link] [comments]

    Im a beginner to Doom and I really wanna try out some mods. But there's some problems.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:56 PM PST

    I really want to play mods like Project Brutality 3.0, CatsVisor HUD and Doom DHTP . Maybe some music mods but the problem is that the texture's are not working properly and some objects are clipping through each other. Just like how in I AM CORNHOLIO's video like this ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo3gnmvh5XQ&t=559s ), they look absolutely stunning and nice. Like eye candy to me. Can someone plz help me with this problem?

    submitted by /u/BellySwelly
    [link] [comments]

    It's undeniable that we all love DOOM. Ripping and tearing demons to shreds in the goriest ways possible have thrilled us since 1993! But... what are some legitimate issues of the series you hope get addressed in the future?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 04:09 PM PST

    Any idea why the October Giveaway is taking forever to choose winners on SlayersClub?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:14 PM PST

    It's been 14 days since it ended

    submitted by /u/Captain-Shaq-Sparrow
    [link] [comments]

    McFarlane Toys future

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PST

    If you knew that both Bethesda/Id Software and McFarlane Toys were to use this thread as a direct reference for future action figure ideas, what would you all as fans request? What suggestions for the companies would you have regarding quality, variety and availability? Comment your thoughts below!

    submitted by /u/markofthedoomslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Doomslayer with a cape

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 03:52 PM PST

    What if Doomslayer had a cape? Not like Superman or Thor, but something bigger and scarier like Spawn or Batman. It wouldn't make any sense but it would look pretty menacing and awesome.

    submitted by /u/Beeniemcg
    [link] [comments]

    Adding Doom Wads to Steam?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    Within this past year I've finally gotten around to playing some mods for the original Doom games, but I'd like to add them to my Steam library and set up box art and all, instead of having to drag-and-drop wads onto my GZDoom executable in a folder. I've seen box art up on SteamGridDB for Doom wads like John Romero's Sigil so I'm guessing it's possible to add them as non-Steam games? idk.

    submitted by /u/Redacted_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    Agent Smith Avatar Creator

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment