• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    DOOM The Doom Sleyer!

    DOOM The Doom Sleyer!


    The Doom Sleyer!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:26 PM PST

    Halloween ?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:19 AM PST

    In the new gif posted by DOOM on Twitter, Doomguy's suit changes it's color after he glorykills a Cacodemon.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:50 AM PST

    Anywhere with lost souls

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:18 PM PST

    I drew a portrait of the RoE Marine

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:56 AM PST

    Everyone: "BFG Divisions is the best" || Me, an Intellectual :

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:39 PM PST

    Got my design inked today!!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:01 PM PST

    my shitty marauder pixel drawing (for the november fan art thing)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:21 PM PST

    I Don't Know What This Track is Going to be Called, But I Heard This Riff, and I HAD to Figure It Out. (80%, at least)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:58 AM PST

    Doom 2016 glitch

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Megawads that don't change or add weapons and monsters?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 10:12 PM PST

    Just wondering if there's a list in Doomworld or section to browse WADs that ONLY contain new levels (basically keeping vanilla weapons/items and monsters intact).
    This is just so that i can make a big folder of "safe for mods" wads to use whenever i feel like using weapon/monster mods.

    submitted by /u/HokkamiNu
    [link] [comments]

    Save 67% on DOOM Franchise on Steam

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:55 AM PST

    GMOTA 1.3 by Combine_Kegan has been released!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:46 PM PST

    Doom95 won't load, Can anyone help?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 06:08 PM PST

    So I've been trying to get Doom95 to load because its the only way I can play it without getting mocked on Youtube for jumping, crouching, or looking up in a lets play. And don't ask about DOSBox, the controls aren't any better, Chocolate Doom just won't work for me, So Doom95 is the best choice. I've spent a few hours trying to set it up, And I had to do alot to just get a ddl file onto the right directory. Anyway I've finally gotten it to get to the setup screen, I can set it up as usual, But instead this happens: Doom95 loads, And I just see a black screen on the Doom95 tab, Than just a few seconds later I can hear Running From Evil, but still a black screen, Than just another few seconds later, The game starts! But its inverted. Also sometimes it just crashes on the black screen. My OS Is windows 10.

    submitted by /u/ForsakenClimate
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use GZDoom for all old doom titles?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    Can you use GZDOOM for all games in Classic Doom bundle?

    Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Master levels for doom 2 and Final Doom?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Somi90
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about Chaingunners in DOOM Eternal?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:45 PM PST

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Gamerboy11116
    [link] [comments]

    Steam's Doom 3:BFG Edition Slayer Club question...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    Hey there, a small question. I want to buy Doom 3:BFG Edition, because there is a 67% discount on it, and I want to ask if the Doom I & II versions that come with it are compatible with the Slayer Club. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/HyperSGYT
    [link] [comments]

    I am confused

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    I was just watching Doom VFR and I do not understand where in the timeline it takes place in, can someone explain to me where in the timeline Doom VFR takes place in?

    submitted by /u/Jedi_Master_Bob
    [link] [comments]

    Leaving work on Friday

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Every Friday when I leave work at 5, I hear in my mind the intermission from Doom II as the door locks behind me. You too?

    submitted by /u/nhcomputergeek
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what the ka mei took (or what ever it is) chant is in the background of the eternal trailer?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    [Stop Motion Animation] Doomguy and Revenant

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment