• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    DOOM Classic BFG skin concept I made for Doom: Eternal - let me know what you think!

    DOOM Classic BFG skin concept I made for Doom: Eternal - let me know what you think!


    Classic BFG skin concept I made for Doom: Eternal - let me know what you think!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    The Slayer vs the Baron

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Hmmmmmmmmmm

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Mega thonk Caco

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    feels like i just want to hug these angry big guy idk why (pls forgive me for this self insert)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Turn off the hud once a while it will be worth to see

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    My first DOOM Eternal FanArt

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Funny shit from a toodler

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    My favorite sticker

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I assure you little brother, the blue fire is cold and it will give you ice powers!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I finally finished my painting! Rip and Tear dudes! Feel free to click into it fully and zoom in on details and stuff because I put a crap tone of work into it..

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    I turned myself into a Dread knight from Doom Eternal using makeup and bodypaint

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Lava hurts

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    Classic Pain Elemental + AI Enhancement

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Someone please tell me this isn’t true

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    found this on the other side of the chainsaw

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Hai Dudu Two, uploader of the entire Doom Eternal Official soundtrack and some great gamerip mixes just got deleted off YouTube

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Could this mean that the OST is on its way to Spotify and streaming services? Time will show. Hope they announce something at quakecon.

    submitted by /u/LordSkredde
    [link] [comments]

    Rip and tear until it's done. What doomslayers thinking? Vega why did you send the portal here?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    I am very happy ( I don’t know what to label this as )

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    (Loads shotgun with malicious intent)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    You´re going to Brazil, Hellrazer

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    18~ years stuck on Doom II (Underhalls)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    I feel so great I wanted to share this with you! I hope this is the place to do so.

    When I was around 6-8 y.o my dad got Doom II installed in the computer we had at home. I still can remember how I shitted in my pants just from listening to the music and seeing all those demons in the screen (Neither could I take Doomguy's avatar drenched in blood and his expressions), even though I was scared I gave it a shot multiple times but I used to always ended up dying and so terrified that I just pressed ALT+F4 and left the computer immediately. I could never go beyond the second level (Underhalls).

    This year I could finally get a computer that can run nice videogames and one day I saw a friend streaming Doom Eternal and picked up the series again. So far I've been playing Doom 2016 and sometimes I forget to breath, I get tense, shit in my pants but I have taken on the challenge so far (playing ultra-violence on the first run). Being in the hype train I remembered about Doom II decided to pick up Doom II on my Nintendo Switch since it was really cheap, and I just don't have words to express that relief I felt when I could beat the Underhalls. I'M SO EXCITED! I FEEL LIKE BUYING ALL DOOM GAMES NOW.

    I know it's a little bit personal but I wanted to share it with people who really understands the feeling and I felt like this is the place.

    Thank you for taking the time to read!

    submitted by /u/lucastheycallme
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting a holy war to save the Earth? ✅

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Help with u/theseus_twelve

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment