• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    DOOM Can we have this arrival schedule in DOOM 2016 updated once DOOM Eternal releases?

    DOOM Can we have this arrival schedule in DOOM 2016 updated once DOOM Eternal releases?


    Can we have this arrival schedule in DOOM 2016 updated once DOOM Eternal releases?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    A cyberdemon retrowave edited thing

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:33 AM PST

    Did anyone else catch this? Not complaining, just made me laugh a bit.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Xmas is coming

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:36 PM PST

    New Lost Soul Design Leaked!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:40 PM PST

    Doom Easter Egg in Quake II

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Whoops wrong game...

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    I KILLED KENNY!!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    And now I’m own the game on everything I own. PC, PS4 and switch

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:49 PM PST

    When your dog has something in his mouth

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    My new collector's edition of DOOM 2019 is here. She is gorgeous

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Could Dr. Betruger/Maledict from Doom 3 be “The Betrayer” that we’ve been hearing about from Doom 2016? This is also assuming all the games are connected, so keep that in mind.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:10 PM PST

    Should Maledict/Betruger return somehow in DOOM Eternal?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Now hear me out, as a fan of Doom 3, and as a fan of how well crafted of a villain Dr. Betruger was in that game and how much of a presence he had compared to say "Olivia Pierce", I can't help but speculate if he'll come back somehow. After all, when he "died" at the end of the Resurrection of Evil expansion pack, his skull was still left behind. What if they brought him back as, oh I dunno "Cyber-Maledict". Ya know, the demonic dragon looking thing, but with cybernetic enhancements like the Cyber-Demon and Cyber-Mancubus. I just think it'd be cool if he made an appearance once again, since he's the one that opened the Hell portal from he beginning. Just a thought, tell me what you guys think, and what ways you think he could come back.

    submitted by /u/ExdeathAnimus
    [link] [comments]

    This is doomguy in my mind

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    DOOM 2016 won't run on PC, please help?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:53 PM PST

    Hi r/Doom, I just bought DOOM 2016 after three years of waiting - I've wanted to play this game for a long time but have never had the chance to.

    I'm having an issue, though - The game keeps crashing/freezing on me before I even get into the main menu.

    I'll get to the Loading Title Storage Screen and it'll either freeze or crash, with an Unknown Parameter Error.

    Anyone else have this issue, and have any reccomondations for me to fix it?

    Below are my PC specs:

    CPU: Intel Core i5-4690k

    GPU: NVidia Geforce GTX 760

    RAM: 16GB

    Motherboard: B85 chipset

    Storage: 2x120GB Kingston SSD

    1x1TB Western Digital Caviar Black

    Edit: I've already run my PC through the gauntlet - Deleted and Re-downloaded the game three times on different Hard drives, Tried Vulkan unsuccessfully, Attempted to launch without being connected to the internet, Adjusted launch parameters, even went through Bethesda Customer Support. They just stopped responding, though...

    submitted by /u/osterog
    [link] [comments]

    When you eat at Taco Hell

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Does Earth.wad Map 01 Sucks or do i Suck?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:41 PM PST

    I am trying to pass this map for 4 days. I don't feel that i am improving or feeling good of playing this wad. All i feel is hate anger and surfer, so i wanted to know, Map 01 sucks or i suck?

    submitted by /u/TheBoltReaper
    [link] [comments]

    So uh...anybody else clipping through the floor a lot when they do Glory Kills?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 05:27 PM PST

    This has been happening to me fairly often, where I'll do a glory kill, and I'll be in just the right spot for me to clip right through the floor and fall out of the map. It's even worse since I'm doing this on Arcade Mode trying to get Slayer Medals, and this cockblock of a bug always catches me.

    submitted by /u/ExdeathAnimus
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody else share the theory that the “angel” on the cover art could be an “Ascended” Hayden?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 11:09 PM PST

    Like, I understand that Heaven will also be part of the levels in the game, but with the "angel" being so front-and-center and Hayden being the plot-twist villain of Doom '16, I feel like we haven't seen the last of him; my overall theory is he may have used the Crucible to somehow "break into" Heaven and found a way to ascend himself into some kind of cybernetic angel hybrid, similar to how there are cybernetic demons. It would explain angels potentially being new enemies despite the Slayer technically being on their side if Hayden gains control over them

    Anybody else feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/KQDaisanNoBakudan
    [link] [comments]

    Doom 2016 multiplayer tips

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:11 PM PST

    So I've always been a Doom kid growing up. I don't play a ton of games anymore because of time constraints but Doom 2016 was fun, and I just recently got into the multiplayer part of the game and love it.

    I'm a level 9 and always have fun but get owned every game, totally destroyed. I suck. I'll get killed in one to two shots out of the blue every time by some flying blur on the other team before I even see them. I still have fun, but damn! So what are some tips to get better? It sucks that I am now locked out of beginners only games and am matched with level 50 badasses.

    Aside from getting gud and not being a filthy noob wtf is the best way to survive and kick ass in the multiplayer arena?

    submitted by /u/Steviejanowski99
    [link] [comments]

    A thought I had

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:56 AM PST

    So I was deep in thought earlier and I realized that DOOM is an backronym for Demon Outbreak On Mars. That's pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/MisterPersonFace
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment