• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    DOOM Yes, my sidewalk can run doom

    DOOM Yes, my sidewalk can run doom


    Yes, my sidewalk can run doom

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:00 AM PST

    Let's murder all of them and then laugh about it

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    And The Lord Said........

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:12 PM PST

    Any tips for playing the higher difficulties on doom 2016

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:51 AM PST

    Mick Gordon is truly a gift for mankind

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    I love that

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:18 PM PST

    Just finished painting my 3D printed doom 2016 baron of hell (only took me 4 weeks)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:55 AM PST

    Weird Crossover, But A Good Doom Meme Source

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Bruh, I’m weak

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    Ok so I was just customizing my weapons in Doom and I figured out putting red splatter on weapons looks like blood.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:46 PM PST

    My father in law's cousin is John Romero and he let me borrow this book. I haven't read it yet Anyone else read it before?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:36 AM PST

    I set a new personal best with this e1m1 speedrun

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:22 PM PST

    Finally decided to play DOOM!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:12 PM PST

    I'm only on level 4 but this game is awesome. I love the graphics and the gore, the gameplay is a treat. I'm really excited to play more of this amazing game!

    submitted by /u/tmdbn
    [link] [comments]

    Something i would like to see happen in the end of Eternal.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:24 AM PST

    Before the final boss, one of the last levels should be a collission of worlds and dimensions.

    Different bits of Earth, Hell, Mars, Heaven, Sentinel's world and more combined to make an abstract level.

    Even the skybox is affected, so it looks like different skies merged.

    It could allow for abstract and challenging level design.

    Maybe even have non-euclidean geometry and upside down stuff.

    Could also have some of the hardest fights with enemies like multiple Cyberdemons for example.

    It could also feel like you're revisiting the previous themes in the game.

    submitted by /u/phobos876
    [link] [comments]

    Double jump problem.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:35 PM PST

    So I've been doing Ultra nightmare runs and I've pretty much got it down. I've even managed to get to the second to last level. Unfortunately now with my runs I'm running into an interesting problem. Two things actually. First for some reason whenever I run over an area, say that jump between the tower at the end of the bridge in level 5, it's like I hit a wall right at the end and I stop moving. Almost like my feet are stuck on something. I'll back up and go through again just fine and sometimes it still does it at random. Second, almost seemingly at random I will jump from a platform and my very first jump uses my double jump. This has caused me to fall to my death a few times. Any idea what could be causing these problems?

    submitted by /u/Rustheart
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I so unlucky with the Slayer's Club Giveaways?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:54 PM PST

    Almost every month I've maxed out the number of entries (in fact, I usually end up exceeding the maximum number of 53 entries) and after about 3 or 4 months of being in the Slayer's Club and making sure to enter the giveaways each month, I have yet to win anything. Am I just really unlucky? Or am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/BubbaDubya
    [link] [comments]

    doot criminal

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    Doom Slayer in the Nether

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:36 AM PST

    I don't understand, what did I do?!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:58 AM PST

    Doom: The Golden Souls 3 - Overview Trailer

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Very confused

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 11:31 AM PST

    Hi, maybe I'm just dumb but I want to preorder Eternal but when I do it says it will be released 12/31/2020. I've seen this on every website I've tried to preorder from. I thought it was March, What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/casablancas224
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment