• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    DOOM I have made probably the worst image in history.

    DOOM I have made probably the worst image in history.


    I have made probably the worst image in history.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Happy Easter ��

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Realized I never posted my Arachnotron...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I made a Hell Breaker Hammer including edible isomalt glass

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I thought you people might appreciate this growing collection.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    Hellfire Pentagram Pizza. This bad boy was spiceeey

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    I'll make the jump this time, I'm sure of it...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    TIL You can jump on a Cacodemon

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I started making a classic Cacodemon sculpture. I think its going in good direction.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    love this skin so much so im just trying to draw it...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Did the thing. Karma pls. Samur can kiss my...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Uh oh

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    There really needs to be better quality control regarding most of the recent posts in this subreddit.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    It's been acknowledged in the past but almost every time, it gets downvoted. I love the Doom franchise and think it's amazing how Eternal and 2016 have reinvigorated interest and passion to it while bringing in tons of new fans. That being said, the overall quality of this subreddit has plummeted in the year since Eternal's release.

    Virtually all meaningful discussion and interesting content regarding the series has disappeared. I've seen countless threads that seemingly get downvoted if the reader has to read more than a few sentences, and basic edits done on someone's smartphone rocket up to the top. What we're now getting are largely zero-effort memes, mixed in with low-effort, sloppily-written posts that have an almost rambling, stream of consciousness thing going on. Almost all of the questions and tech support threads have titles that barely give readers a clue as to what the content of the post is.

    There's also the issue of repetitive posts and attempts at karma farming with pictures (often blurry, off-center ones taken of televisions/monitors) showing simple things like skins being unlocked, or proof of someone completing the game on X difficulty. I find it a bit strange how there's a dedicated day for memes and shitposting, yet the majority of content on this sub on a day-to-day basis are low effort memes and unfunny edits.

    It's a little frustrating because it feels like there's nothing that can be done to change this. I'm sure there's tons of fans on this subreddit who want to enjoy decent content and discussion about the series as a whole, and especially the lore introduced in the newer games, but the subreddit is so perpetually flooded with low-effort content related to one single release, it makes it difficult.

    submitted by /u/ScootSchloingo
    [link] [comments]

    This is why you don’t decapitate Doom Guy.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    let's punch this mountain into space

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    IT FINALLY CAME

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I Punched it too hard

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    The only good ad on reddit

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    It's not ultra, but for using a controller I'm well pleased with myself :))

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    My life is almost complete all I have is the normal campaign

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    Okay so hear me out...SNAPMAP

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    This is a no brainer for eternal, like imagine all the crazy parkour courses that could be made with the new ways of traversal, or survival wave modes. The possibilities are endless!

    Im sure this has been said before but i feel if it is said enough maybe id would take notice.

    What do you fellow slayers think?

    submitted by /u/jsmashr
    [link] [comments]

    Ah, you still here... Hand it over. That thing. Your karma. For I shall have my rest

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Minecraft E1M1

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    I found my original trilogy and I’m about to play Doom 3 in the dark

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment