• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    DOOM Finally! If they sold these IRL I’d get the whole set

    DOOM Finally! If they sold these IRL I’d get the whole set


    Finally! If they sold these IRL I’d get the whole set

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Violence is just a more fun option.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    I'm not sure who the original artist is, but I love what they had in mind.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Doom Eternal is such a gorgious game!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Allow me to introduce you to my "boomstick!"

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Took over 300 hours, but I finally did it!!! All four of them!!!!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Seriously when we getting that crossover @microsoft

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    What true fear looks like

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    I love you, you love me ...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Tiny oil marauder is finished (I think), came out pretty cool!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    -Slayer: Well, i finally killed the devil -Zombie: Am I the next?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Can we get this as a skin? Pretty please

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:08 PM PDT

    Hey there it is me again, I remade the super heavy gunner, with better ideas and better art, I used the feed back some of you give to me, so, what do you think about this big boy? GODDAMN IT! I am reuploading this because I am stupid

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    Doom Crossing cosplay by Mads_five

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    Getting a tattoo of this soon!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Just did Running Up the High Score and Can’t Perfect Perfection on the same save, hands are still shaking

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Pixel young John Romero fan art by Okee

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Doom Eternal is utterly romantic

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    My girlfriend got me Doom Eternal as a Christmas gift, though I didn't get around to playing it until she came over sometime ago. I of course had a blast (I loved 2016 doom) and she fell in love as well. Since then I've only played Doom Eternal when she visits, and it's been awesome. She cuddles up to me cheering me on and helping me, while I play and slay. Definitely a great addition to my relationship, and highly recommend it for others

    submitted by /u/JaceFlores
    [link] [comments]

    World Spear - Walls Up Close:

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Me hanging out with my non-Doom friends (photo by yours truly)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Does anyone seem to notice how disrespected Doom Eternal is for how good it actually is?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Doom Eternal is one of the best games I've ever played, easily in my Top 3 alongside Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption 2. Yeah, you heard that right. Want to know why? It's because of how good the gameplay actually is. It's trying to be a game, nothing more than that.

    It was pretty devastating when I first found out that Doom Eternal didn't win any awards at TGA 2020 or anywhere else, but honestly, the problems don't even stop there. It's barely recognized, not making the list of WatchMojo's Top 10 Games of 2020, Gamespot's AND IGN's GOTY nominees of 2020. TLOU2 wins over Doom Eternal many times for some reason.

    Game journalists give Doom Eternal a bad score because of how difficult it is, and I'm like, "Really?" I played on Ultra-Violence, it's the perfect amount of difficulty for me. The game only ever becomes difficult if you play on Nightmare.

    Next up, people hate Doom for its "mediocre story". Who the hell plays Doom for its story? In Doom, story is but a tiny factor to the actual game itself. All you ever need to know is that Doom Slayer is ripping and tearing through demons to save humans from extinction, and that's about it. Id Software was not going for story at all, just added a few elements of it here and there just to fit the mold of just how badass Doom Slayer is, that's all.

    Finally, there's the people that think Doom 2016 is an "infinitely better game" than Doom Eternal. No, not in my opinion at least. 2016 is better in terms of look and feel, yeah, but in sheer gameplay, Doom Eternal has the edge in many aspects. Platforming is the oddball of it all, but for me personally, I enjoyed it. A decent intermission in between arenas. Soundtrack is more technical and hits harder in Eternal.

    The review bombing in Ancient Gods: Part Two is uncalled for.

    Apparently, no one cares good gameplay anymore, they just care about story in a "video game" that you could've sworn is just a movie with a clusterfuck of cutscenes, forgetting that gameplay was the backbone. No one cares about difficulty in video games either, game journalists are too incompetent for that. And most of all, no one cares about first person shooters, they're stuck in the "ARGH it's a game like Call of Duty. Burn it burn it now" mindset even though it's an old-school, legendary shooter that shaped the FPS genre forever.

    Not winning anything is one thing, but a great game just being swatted on the side like it never existed is another. That's all I have to say.

    submitted by /u/amidstcalamity
    [link] [comments]

    I’m probably late to the party but check out this little sprite Easter egg I found in the DLC

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I have finally decided to draw doom guy I hope you all enjoy

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment