• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    DOOM Spartaaan

    DOOM Spartaaan


    Spartaaan

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Doomguy in Eternal be like

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Rip and Tear until it is done

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Great start to my Ultra Nightmare run

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:48 PM PST

    I turned on my Switch and found DOOM Guy just chillin’ with himself.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:20 PM PST

    Super Mario 3D World - X - Doom

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:29 AM PST

    I've done this :)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    *loads shotgun with religios intent*

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    To anyone who works at ID who sees this post: Thank you.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Doom was/is something that helps me feel important. The fact that Doom Guy is given such a simple name feels intended, because I can imagine myself as him.

    It helped me when I was in a low point. When my cat died of old age, and when my grandpa died of stomach cancer. When my friends at school openly admitted that they faked being my friends ever since fucking kindergarten. Very simply, I felt that nothing cared about me except my parents.

    And then.

    DOOM Eternal came into my life.

    I got my ass whooped by a ton of enemies, a lot of times. But I eventually kicked the shit out of fucking everything. And that's why I made this post: to thank ID and its former members for making such fucking good games, ones that helped me forget about all the shit that was happening.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ExodusMarch
    [link] [comments]

    Holy shit, The Marauder said the "S" word!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    We have all been here

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:37 PM PST

    I was bored and am trying to practice anatomy so I drew Doomguy and Daisy having some Father and Daughter bonding.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 06:20 PM PST

    Happy birthday to me

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Got this Poster today ! it looks so good to me that I've decided to match my Setups theme with this.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Finally unlocked the 25th Anniversary skin

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:56 AM PST

    Posted my Doom iceberg here recently, and I've updated it a bit since then. Still not happy with how little content there is in the last layer tho

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    I made this audio edit for a Doom Slayer victory theme in Smash Ultimate as an installment to the Fighters Pass. We can only hope...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:40 PM PST

    r u n

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    Today, after almost 3 month I'm joining the club.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    CoSters are high quality... mug too!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    what happened at the white house during the inauguration:

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:47 PM PST

    An attempt to to use the Destroyer Blade in Combat more often

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    I had an idea for a DOOM spinoff that I personally think would be fun

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:07 PM PST

    There should be a multiplayer DOOM campaign set as a spinoff called DOOM: Night Sentinels where you can play with up to 4 other people as Night Sentinels fighting demons/enacting some of the events from the DOOM Eternal codex. The title could be swapped with anything related to the Night Sentinels

    DOOM: Sentinels Wrath

    DOOM: Sentinels

    DOOM: Night Sentinels

    DOOM: Glory of the Sentinels

    Then you could also pilot the mechs you see in the Hell part of Exultia. I don't know how well multiplayer could work, but one person could walk around with melee attacks, and the others could use ranged attacks like guns and shit from turrets.

    And you can also see the part from Taras Nabad where the Slayer protects the Sentinel city.

    There even could be a sequel where you play as Marauders corrupting Earth and doing the Hell Priests dirty work. Eventually, the Marauders you play as would be killed by the Slayer and that's where the series would end.

    The sequel would be called something like, DOOM: Marauders Malice or something similar.

    DOOM: Marauders

    DOOM: Marauders Malice

    DOOM: Sentinels 2

    DOOM: Sentinels Reborn

    Idk how I thought of this but I really like the concept... it will probably never come to fruition though.

    submitted by /u/TheGreatAydini
    [link] [comments]

    Following the timeline- The Plutonia Experiment gave Doomguy PTSD

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    If the canon order of games is Doom 1, Doom 2, Final Doom, Doom 64, Doom 2016, and then Doom Eternal...

    Doom 64 is the first game that radically shifts the tone. In many ways, the game is centered around Doomguy's trauma.

    It is heavily implied in Doom 64 that Doomguy didn't exactly intend to survive his mission. With Doom Eternal confirming Doomguy's Hell-PTSD; That means that the last mission Doomguy went on before he changed ... was The Plutonia Experiment. It takes that last line about "leaving a rocket launcher in your coffin" from a place of pure humorous badassery, and kinda now has the sinister undertone that Doomguy is thinking about his own death.

    Listen, I think Plutonia traumatized us ALL at least a little. It really goes to solidify both Doomguy as his own character, and as a vessel for the player.

    submitted by /u/eontriplex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment