• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    DOOM my fan art of Cyberdemon from DOOM (1993)

    DOOM my fan art of Cyberdemon from DOOM (1993)


    my fan art of Cyberdemon from DOOM (1993)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:48 AM PST

    Alleged edition of DOOM with Lightgun -- legit or fake?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:21 AM PST

    Slayer's Club submission. Sorry for bad quality, used Photoshop elements 9 from the late 2000s lmao.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Doom Vertigo

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:35 AM PST

    its coming its here

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    Doom Guy VS Serious Sam VS Duke Nukem, who would win and why

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:40 PM PST

    This Christmas, I managed to score a low-price tablet; now, I only think about reaping and tearing. Your thoughts, /r/DOOM?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Is this game worth 6 usd?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Probably the dumbest question ever to be asked in this sub but hear me out.

    Im curious about this game since it is on sale right now for 6 usd but I'm not the biggest fan of FPS titles. Also, the whole death metal, demonic symbolism, gore bloodbath doesn't grab my attention that much either.

    I'm mostly into third person action games with great stories, solid gameplay and well written characters like The Last Of Us, Uncharted, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, etc.

    I know how this must read, it must sound ridiculous. If someone came asking if The Last Of Us was worth 6 bucks I'd be losing my shit.

    Just wanted to know from people that are passionate about this game what is it that got you into it.

    Thanks for all your answers!

    submitted by /u/MC_Mickey
    [link] [comments]

    New DOOM movie on Netflix

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:08 PM PST

    Just watched "DOOM Annihilation" on Netflix. A "B" movie for sure but it's the closest thing anything I've seen that at least tried to bring in stuff from the actual game. Give it a look.

    submitted by /u/4orge
    [link] [comments]

    Doom resolution issue

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:41 PM PST

    Everytime i try to launch Doom(2016) from steam it goes to a black screen with a small red rectangle with white letters saying "Out of range" Obviously I know this means that the game is set to a resolution higher than my current monitor(1680x1050). I used to have a 1920x1080 monitor which I've previously played Doom on. I understand that is most likely the reason it is set to 1920x1080 as opposed to 1680x1050. I have searched on the internet already but have found the fixes do not work. I have used steam launch options to change the resolution i have went into .cfg files i have tried hitting alt+enter to endered window mode when launching doom as that works when i launch siege and it sometimes becomes out of range. Somebody please help me with this issue(also when I launch doom i cannot alt+F4 or open task manager, i am stuck in a permanent out of range screen and must restart my pc).

    submitted by /u/NelmarSwagger
    [link] [comments]

    Doom Shinobi Trailer

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    i`m looking for a certan type of doom wad

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:13 PM PST

    more horror theme wads or ones based off movies

    submitted by /u/thejames420
    [link] [comments]

    Help please: Controller issue

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:04 PM PST

    I'm playing with a Switch Pro Controller via Steam and for some reason, the mouse cursor won't go away. It's constantly in the middle of the screen when in menus and gear interface. This is the only game this has happened, as I use the Switch controller for every other game, and it always recognizes I'm playing with a controller. Is there any way to hide the cursor? Thanks

    submitted by /u/radiohead14
    [link] [comments]

    Im new to Doom 2016... Been enjoying arcade but recently learned the WR strats are heavily cheesed. In your opinion should current records be saved and wiped, take out stun, then start the record boards fresh?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:12 PM PST

    Forgive me if Im ignorant about any of this. I found some recent WR videos and the runs were well optimized but didn't play to the spirit of the game IMO. Of course Im no arbiter to decide the spirit of the game but that's how I felt.

    I also understand at this point in the games life resetting the high score boards might be pointless.

    Thirdly I know this isnt going to happen Im mostly just looking to make conversation and hopefully learn from you all.

    PS this game is awesome... I bought myself a PC for christmas, bought a bunch of games. After beating this game and starting a couple of others I just cant put it away. Can't play anything else. It's so satisfying.

    submitted by /u/jspsfx
    [link] [comments]

    Doom 2016 stops responding when loading the argent facility (destroyed) mission.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:02 PM PST

    Hello, I recently got the game, and was able to 100% it up until I reached this map, the game slowed down and crashed a few times, but never to the point where I could no longer play. However this bug has made all my progress screech to an abrupt halt. When attempting to load the seventh mission of doom 2016 for the first time, the loading screen gets to 99%, and then just stops. I can alt-tab out and do other things on my computer, but the game just stops responding all together. I tried other fixes I found like increasing/decreasing the page size, running the game in windowed mode, locking the computer durning the loading screen, disabling the steam overlay, running both steam and the game in offline mode, attempting to load the level in arcade mode, updating drivers, and probably some others I'm forgetting. Is there anything that would make this map more complex or harder to load than the others? Am I underspec'ed for this level? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

    Secs: Windows 10 Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU 8.00 GB of Physical memory NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M

    submitted by /u/Alien_with_a_smile
    [link] [comments]

    Doom 2016 - Lazarus Labs - Thread the Needle challenge bugged?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:17 PM PST

    I've got a full circle in the progress tracker but haven't unlocked the weapon upgrade token. Is this a known problem?

    submitted by /u/The_Iceman2288
    [link] [comments]

    I dared my friend to beat DOOM (2016) on ultra-nightmare before Eternal comes out.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:26 AM PST

    We were playing truth or dare and my friend chose dare, so I think you know what happened next. He now has until March 20th, 2020 to beat DOOM (2016) on ultra nightmare. I'm having trouble deciding on a punishment if he fails. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Fluoride-Mouthwash
    [link] [comments]

    Doom 64

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 09:38 PM PST

    I never thought i'd ever get to play this again... and with an Xbox One controller none the less. thank you satan

    submitted by /u/AngelofVerdun76
    [link] [comments]

    (Bug Help) game freezing after death when loading last checkpoint

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    So I'm new to the game and I like a challenge so I put it on ultra-violent or whatever, and when I died I pressed load last checkpoint and it just froze, I restarted my game then killed myself to see if that fixed it and it didn't. I'm running gtx 1060 6g, i5 6300hq, and 8 gigs of ram? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Runememe2310
    [link] [comments]

    Any people out there still playing Multiplayer that have tips?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 05:10 PM PST

    So I've been rolling through multiplayer (just actually hit Echelon XI), but I'm finding that I'm still pretty much always on the bottom tier of most matches. I realize that people that have put 2000+ hours into multiplayer are always going to wreck someone with 70 hours (and, yes, I've seen a few profiles with over 2000 hours into the game), but I'm struggling to figure out how to get better at this point.

    My go-to loadout atm is the Grenade Launcher, Super Shotgun, and the Tesla Rocket. Runes are Magnet, Power Seeker, and Bounty (to be replaced by Demon Tracker or Scout once I've maxed experience). Some maps the Grenade Launcher just sucks and then I switch to the Heavy Machine Gun and Combat Shotgun, but yeah, most of the time it's one of those loadouts.

    As far as typical play tips, I realize I do need to get better at the quick switch. I'm working on it, and it's going alright, but I'm finding I have a really hard time aiming the Super Shotgun right after a quick switch since with the Grenade Launcher, I'm trying to lead people, and the Super Shotgun needs to right on someone and close range. Maybe it's a "git gud" thing, but I'm trying. Otherwise, I find that weapons that require great aim (like the Static Cannon) I struggle with. The Rocket Launcher, I just can't figure that thing out. I get smoked by people using it, but just don't have any clue how. I try and I feel like I'm either looking at the ground trying to aim where people will be landing, or I'm trying to use remote detonation, and I always mistime it. I quite enjoyed using the Chaingun, but usually do better with the Grenade Launcher since it does so well dealing with groups of enemies.

    Otherwise, anyone have any tips? I routinely see a few folks who will top 30+ kills a match (I'm usually around 8-15 kills per match), and I don't want to believe they are cheating, but maybe I'm naive. It feels like whenever I go head-to-head with one of those top tier guys, I go from 100 health with armor to dead before I get a shot off. It feels like I'm missing something that they are doing that just makes them better.

    Anyway, happy to have a chat with anyone out there who is still playing. Figure it'll only help once we roll over to the new Doom in March.

    submitted by /u/Rooks103
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment