• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    DOOM Hey /r/Doom, we're doing a bot bust, come into the comments and see how you can help

    DOOM Hey /r/Doom, we're doing a bot bust, come into the comments and see how you can help


    Hey /r/Doom, we're doing a bot bust, come into the comments and see how you can help

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:12 PM PST

    Guys, I think I broke hell...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:51 AM PST

    Knee deep in the dead

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Don't know if this was shared her before, but here it is

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    First action figure I’ve bought since I was 8. $38, but definitely worth it.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:32 PM PST

    It may not be canon, but they'd definitely be bros

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:52 PM PST

    Some fan art I made

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:23 PM PST

    My first attempt at drawing the man himself

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:49 AM PST

    RIP Danny. The best spider-droid there ever was.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    Why no Final Doom Rereleases?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    With the incoming Doom 64 rerelease, Final Doom will be the last classic DOOM game to have any sort of rerelease (if you don't count the Steam version since that still runs on DOS). Anybody have a theory as to why Final Doom has been neglected?

    submitted by /u/seandon96
    [link] [comments]

    Croatia's President, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, as DoomGal

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:37 PM PST

    TooT

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Has anyone received their Doom Slayer modern icons from GameStop yet? It was supposed to be shipped on the first but now it just says "awaiting product availability".

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Is anyone else disappointed that there are almost no new weapons in DOOM Eternal?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:36 PM PST

    Let me say that I love the modifications id Software is doing to the weapons, except replacing the Gauss Cannon with the Ballista (I'm gonna miss Siege Mode), but despite the new looks, names and improvements, in the end, they're not new arms, just better versions of the previous ones.

    This is, pretty much, the only criticism I have about the game and I want to see if I'm the only one who thinks this. I simply don't like the fact that there's almost nothing new; there was an opportunity to expand the arsenal with more awesome stuff, but it wasn't done. Couldn't we have had, at least, something from multiplayer? The Hellshot, Reaper and Lightning Gun were the most noticeable ones, in my opinion; those ones could have been enhanced in one way or another. Like, maybe have the Hellshot charge a cutting laser or have the Lightning Gun shoot a stun shot?

    I will say though that the Crucible and Shoulder Cannon's flamethrower and freeze grenades are a welcome addition, especially the Crucible, because a sword is the least you expect using in a DOOM game, I hope we're able to finish the game from beginning to end, just with it. If there's ever a sequel, I hope we get more weapons with a similar aesthetic, like a bow or something. =P

    Now, I know some comments are gonna say that it's better to have quality over quantity, but I agree with you guys and this personal criticism of mine is not going to prevent me from enjoying the game. What do you guys think anyway? Are you OK with what we're having or do you wish we could have gotten new weapons?

    submitted by /u/Heavy905
    [link] [comments]

    KülöncBeat - Into Sandy's City (DOOM 2 OST Remake)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    If you had a chance to play the demo, please answer me this.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    The meat hook. Is it a cool down to use or does it have a count of some kind? Pretty sure it's a cool down but I'm just curious to know.

    submitted by /u/RestedLeaf
    [link] [comments]

    Doom Slayers Collection pre-order open on Amazon (EU)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    Showcase of tanks and helicopters in action in SgtMark's upcoming VietDoom mod.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:57 AM PST

    Hope you like the drawing I created!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    Playing Doom on Phone?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:07 PM PST

    Good Day Demon Slayers! Is there a way to play doom on your phone without the "old" tank controlls? i mean with the controlls the ps4 doom version has, completely free analog movement. i tried the psx emulator and remapped some buttons on my controller (left strafe l1 to left analog left tilt, right strafe to right tilt) but it feels really clunky.. is there maybe a fixed version i can play with a (ps4) controller on my phone? any help is appreciated :D

    submitted by /u/_Kain
    [link] [comments]

    D4D vs D4T?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:40 AM PST

    Which do you prefer and why? I'm having a hard time deciding myself. Its worth noting that there are two versions of D4D: v2.03 with the Phobos addon, or the v3 alpha with features like the dash from DOOM Eternal. Each one has its own merits, and this has been an argument that has been repeated over the years, but I'm curious to see people's opinions now that both mods have been updated a lot.

    submitted by /u/MakinnBakin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment