• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    DOOM I only attend photoshop class to make shit like this

    DOOM I only attend photoshop class to make shit like this


    I only attend photoshop class to make shit like this

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:05 PM PST

    “Rip and Tear” custom version of Mcfarlanes Doom Slayer

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:53 PM PST

    Before and after, paint job

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    Doomguy Interrupts Cyberdemon Nap

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:15 PM PST

    I made the DOOM logo out of

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 12:57 AM PST

    Ok boomer

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:24 PM PST

    Some Doom Youtubers in a nutshell (fanart)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:07 AM PST

    rip and tear, until it is done

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:35 AM PST

    Tis the season for Rip & Tear

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    Which Cyberdemon is your favorite?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    You've heard of elf on the shelf

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:43 PM PST

    Hopping on this deepart train

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Someone made this redraw

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    To me he seems like a cyber version of the classic HellKnight

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:42 PM PST

    have another deepart using interpic

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:32 PM PST

    Charming sermon, but I scare the hell out of the worshipers along with flesh and metal.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:50 PM PST

    I ripped and tore so hard i tore the physcics and fell through the map

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Replay value of DOOM 2016

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:58 PM PST

    Purchased this game last night when it's on special, the positive review appears to be "overwhelming " recently!

    people say this game has "high replay value for single player", can someone please explain a bit more? I thought this game is simply about going through all the missions then it's over, isn't it

    submitted by /u/rwang8721
    [link] [comments]

    DOOM; A Comprehensive Timeline

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:52 PM PST

    I just beat the first level of Doom (2016) on easy with nothing but my voice and mouse for looking around.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    I'm new here so sorry if this isn't the usual around here.

    As the title says, I downloaded VoiceBot to use my voice to control every aspect of the game save for looking around. I used VCs (Voice Command) for everything from shooting the gun ("pew"), switching weapons by name (for the shotgun I shout "shotty" for example), to even navigating. I'll put a full list in the comments if any of you are interested.

    It took me 5 tries to kill the first 3 possessed while I was getting used to VCs! But after I got used to it and I added a bunch of handy VCs, it only took me an hour to complete. Honestly though, this was the most tense I've been playing the game, including my Ultra-Nightmare run. Watching a possessed slowly approach me while I repeatedly say "pew pew" over and over again was both stressful and hilarious in hindsight.

    If any of you have questions about the run, how to set it up, or anything else related, feel free to ask! I'll answer as many questions as I can!

    Inspired by Doug Doug and his YouTube voice command vids!

    submitted by /u/IDECAMUFFS
    [link] [comments]

    This glory kill looks nice

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Online Doom Deathmatches

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Is there any software or websites that still offer Deathmatch services online? I miss all the fun I had in the 90s doing that.

    submitted by /u/themantimeforgot
    [link] [comments]

    found this in a locker. is this mean something? i thought i knew a lot about doom and id but idk what this easter egg means.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:11 AM PST

    Issues playing Doom 2016

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:17 PM PST

    Solved my issue, see bolded text for what worked for me.

    Hello, I wanted to boot up Doom 2016 (PC) today, going for 100%-ing it, but found myself unable to play. It seems no matter what I do the same issue arises: it loads for a while, then gets stuck at "Notice: Loading title storage" or something along those lines, after which point the program stops responding according to the task manager. A small sound can be heard before the program locks up but the music fails to play for more than 0.5-1 second. Sometimes ctrl+alt+del will show a loading screen stuck at 00% when switching to desktop view.

    Has anyone managed to resolve this issue?I play via Steam, but launching it there or via the .exe directly, or via GeForce experience thingy (which I frankly never use but am getting kind of desperate) makes no difference.

    So far, using Google (for "Loading title storage" and "stuck at 00% loading" and "crashes on title screen"), I've tried the following...

    • Updating GPU drivers.
    • Reinstalling Steam and the game on the same disk (from scratch).
    • Used one or both of the launch options "+com_skipKeyPressOnLoadScreens 1" and "+com_skipintrovideo 1" but they don't seem to circumvent the problematic loading point, sadly.
    • Optimized game settings and launched with those.
    • Used Vulkan instead of OpenGL. No difference.
    • Verified game cache in Steam.
    • Removed most of the contents of DOOM/base, then had Steam re-download those files.
    • Run with Steam in offline mode.
    • Rolled back NVidia GeForce drivers to Oct 1 WHQL. (Successful)

    The strangest thing is that I've played the same game, on the same PC, with the same hardware, just 2 years ago - no issues of this kind back then. I didn't have to do much of anything to get it to work. Now it won't no matter what I do.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Edit: I seem to have solved it (by Googling harder)... There was a suggestion in the Steam forums to roll back my NVidia GPU drivers to the Oct 1 WHQL drivers - and the game works now! So, if the above fails for you, try that.

    You can search for older drivers here: https://www.nvidia.com/download/find.aspx

    submitted by /u/HaughtyCinnamonRoll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment